Alternative sources of energy
|Kod przedmiotu:||R.9sX.ASE.NI.RROAY||Kod Erasmus / ISCED:||(brak danych) / (brak danych)|
|Nazwa przedmiotu:||Alternative sources of energy|
|Jednostka:||Katedra Agrotechniki i Ekologii Rolniczej|
|Punkty ECTS i inne:||
zobacz reguły punktacji
|Język prowadzenia:||(brak danych)|
Due to a shortage of fossil sources of energy and its unfavorable effect on environment, the aim of this course is a presentation of energetic situation of the world and a significance of utilization of renewable energy sources for environment and agronomy (hydro-, wind-, solar, geothermal-energy, biofuels, hydrogen and biomass)
Lectures (20 hours)
1-2. Energetic situation in Poland and the World. Effect of conventional sources of energy on environment (climatic changes, erosion, acid rains etc.).(2 hours)
3. Water energy (3 hours)
4. Wind energy (1 hour)
5. Solar energy (3 hours)
6. Geothermal energy (2 hours)
7. Liquid biofuels (1 hour)
8. Gas biofuels (3 ours)
9. Energetic plants (3 hours)
10. Possibility of using renewable sources of energy in agriculture (2 hours)
Classes (10 hours)
Projects (5 hours) – Calculation of energetic value for chosen energetic plants.
Field trip (5 hours) – renewable instalations.
1. Number of hours and ECTS credits - compulsory subject Hours: -; ECTS: -
2. Number of hours and ECTS credits - facultative subject Hours: 75; ECTS: 3
3. Total number of hours and ECTS credits, a student must earn by direct contact with academics (lectures, classes, seminars....) Hours: 30; ECTS: 1,2
4. Total number of hours and ECTS credits, a student earns in the course of a practical nature, such as laboratory, field trips and design classes Hours: 10; ECTS: 0,4
5. Expected personal workload (without or with academics participation during consultations) necessary for realization of subject objectives. Hours: 45; ECTS: 1,8
Neresian R.L., 2010, Energy for the 21st Century: a Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources. Publ.: M.E.Sharpe Inc.
|Efekty uczenia się:||
Knowledge – students will know what kind of energy source exist and how those affect on environment.
Practical skills – students will be able to select proper energy sources for conditions in his region
Competence – understanding of necessity of continuous study, due to very fast progress in this field of knowledge.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
Methods and criteria of grading: Oral exam
Grade E (2.0) The lack of basic knowledge about energy sources
Grade D (3.0) The basic knowledge of renewable energy sources
Grade C (3.5) The basic knowledge about ways of gaining of alternative energy
Grade B (4.0) Good knowledge of renewable energy sources and ways of its gaining
Grade B+ (4.5) Good knowledge of renewable energy sources, ways of its gaining and using
Grade A (5.0) The student is fluent in knowledge of alternative energy sources and its using in different situations and needs
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie.